We are excited to welcome everyone back!
Why should you register for this website? This is one more tool the TRE PTA is using to help us to make purchases, complete paperwork, and coordinate our volunteer efforts —all online. The goal is to save time, and work together more smoothly!
Once registered, you can:
- Join our PTA (& pay dues)
*Registering does not automatically make you a PTA Member - Which is great for extended family members looking to volunteer opportunities
- Sign-up to receive important communications
- Complete your directory information
- Look for volunteer opportunities
- Donate to our Paws for a Cause program!!!
- Purchase spirit wear
- Access the online directory (PTA members only)
- Access to content website pages just for our families and members
- And most importantly donate to our Paws For A Cause campaign!
This website will be updated regularly with news, upcoming events, announcements, and happenings around our school! The PTA has a full school year planned with field trips both onsite and offsite, family social events, and more. Please utilize our new site to stay connected and informed. We can't wait to get the year started!
Our PTA kicks off each school year with our annual Paws For A Cause, where we ask families to donate without being subjected to a multitude of Candy/Cookie Sales, Christmas Wrappings, etc. Your donations go directly to the TRE PTA budget which in turn goes towards enrichment programs for all students at TRE. Any amount helps.
**The below two links do not require a login to the site. However, you will miss out on those items notated above.**
Join us for our FIRST General PTA Meeting
On Campus in the MPR Room
6pm - September 1st, 2022